Our Extreme Thanksgiving Sale lasts for 10 days (November 20-30) while supplies last. The sale prices will not be on our website, so if you are interested, you must order by phone at (614) 664-9547.
Collections and cards that are offered in the sale might not be in clear plastic covers. Postage prices remain the same – $6.00 for 1-7 Collections and $12.00 for 8-30 Collections. The minimum postage for any order is $6.00 for the USPS flat-rate envelope.
Here are the products that are on sale (please see the image below for reference):
Collections (buy all 4, get 1 surprise Collection free):
- Hope ($5.00 each)
- Joy ($5.00 each)
- Love ($5.00 each)
- Florals 3 ($4.00 without the clear packaging).
Individual Cards – $1.00 each (These cards are on sale because they have either been discontinued or we have extra in stock. For details about each card, please continue reading the information below the image):
- Abide in Me
- Living Water
- I will never leave you
- I’m so excited!
- The sea
- Spirit of power
- Under His shadow
Details about the Individual Cards on sale
- Abide in Me – This card is now in the I Am Collection under the name I Am the Vine. This older version has no devotional on the back.
Card front: “I am the Vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him bears much fruit for apart from Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
- Living Water – This card is now in the I Am Collection under the name I Am the Living Water. This older version has less devotional writing on the back.
- Lloyal – Card front: “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”
This card could be encouragement for young people to see how God’s Word continues to minister into our old age. It would also be encouraging for an older person’s birthday or special occasion. It would also be perfect to encourage anyone who needs the hope of God’s Word.
- I will never leave you – This card’s vibrant blues and purples would be beautiful framed in any room or given as a gift to encourage a friend that God’s love is permanent and eternal.
- I’m so excited! – This card is a photograph taken by my father when I was three years old. This card may be used to send if you are excited about what it happening in someone’s life, in someone’s accomplishments, or in God’s love for them.
- The sea – This is a card of praise and celebration.
Card front: “He gave the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs.” Psalm 33:7.
The Lord recounted to Job His wisdom and might as seen in His creation:
Who enclosed the sea with doors when bursting forth it went out from the womb; when I made a cloud its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band, and I placed boundaries on it and set a bolt and doors, and I said, “Thus far you shall come, but no farther; and here shall your proud waves stop?” (Job 38:8-11)
O Lord God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty Lord? Your faithfulness also surrounds You. You rule the swelling of the sea; When its waves rise, You still them. (Psalm 89:8-9)
The floods have lifted up their voice; The floods lift up their pounding waves. More than the sounds of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty. (Psalm 93:3-4)
If I take the wings of the dawn, and dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me. (Psalm 139:9-10) How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. (Psalm 139:17-18)
O, Lord, majestic and detailed, mighty and gentle, vast and personal, we lift up our voice in praise to You!
- Spirit of power – Card front: “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
- Beloved – Card front: “I am my beloved’s and my beloved in mine.” from Song of Songs 6:3.
The artwork was done with pressed roses and delicate script writing on antique paper. The card can be used as an anniversary or wedding card, a Valentine, or to let someone know that the Lord loves them.
- Refuge – This cards is a collage; it has the entire Psalm 46 on the back as follows:
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake at its swelling pride. Selah.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
The holy dwelling places of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.
The nations raged, the kingdoms tottered;
He raised His voice, the earth melted.
The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Come, behold the works of the Lord,
Who has wrought desolations in the earth.
He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariots with fire.
“Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge.
- Sparrow – This card is a collage; it has the hymn “His Eye is on the Sparrow” on the back, plus Scripture.
- Under His shadow – Card front: “Abide under His shadow”
Card back: from Psalm 91:1-2, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High God shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.”
God bless you,