Hello, I'm Beth Ann, and this is my blog where I share God's message of love and redemption through vibrant art cards, devotional writing, and Bible study tools!
To receive emails about our cards, sales, and new products, please sign up here!
The New, Most Beautiful Feasts of Israel Collection!
Celebrate Yeshua! – His life, sacrifice, resurrection and return! To see details, click here!
The NEW Feasts of Israel Fulfilled in Yeshua 8-card Collection has been printed! This rich Collection of watercolor art cards celebrates the fulfillment of the Feasts of Israel by Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah. Each card is loaded with encouragement and understanding of the roots of our faith, making the Collection a perfect gift for any occasion! The Feast of Lots (Purim) art card has been added to the Collection.
Each card in this Collection includes:
- On the front – Artwork designed to convey the Old and New Testament truth in one image.
- On the back – The story behind each Feast and Yeshua's fulfillment of the Feast.
- On the inside – The English and Hebrew names of each Feast, Scripture references next to a painted scroll, the artist’s notes and a celebration greeting!
Each Feasts of Israel Fulfilled Collection includes a devotional insert that explains the timeline of the Feasts according to the Hebrew lunar calendar. You can keep this insert in your Bible for reference.
The Feasts of Israel Fulfilled Collection can be used to:
- Celebrate Yeshua's life, resurrection and return,
- Give as a gift to inspire and teach others about the roots of our faith,
- Lead a Bible study,
- Frame and display in your home,
- Send greetings at Passover and the other Feast days,
- Stay connected to friends by sending an encouraging reminder of the love and deliverance we have through Yeshua!
For more ideas about how to use each card, please see future emails!
If you would like to know the changes I made to this Collection from the previous Collection, you may keep reading below.
Blessings and love to you in our Savior,
Changes in the new Collection:
- The Purim card was added (the story of Esther).
- The English and Hebrew names of each Feast are now on the inside top of each card.
- In an effort to make the cards more understandable to Jews, I replaced language that was not familiar to believers in the early church. For instance, “crucified” was replaced with “killed”, the word used in reference to the lambs from the Passover story. The word cross was replaced with execution stake, since the Greek word stauros means suspension pole or execution stake.
- I changed the English Name of Jesus to His original Hebrew Name – Yeshua.
- I removed the letters from the front images of most cards.
- Also, one last note: Although there is much debate about whether Jesus was killed on a cross-shaped wooden stake or a pole, I used the cross on the Passover image, because people have come to recognize our Lord’s sacrifice by this symbol. In the Passover artwork, the bringing-together of the “tree” or “stake” with the red swashes on the doorposts in the Passover story is meant to bring together one new people in Messiah! Ephesians 2:14-15 says, “For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall by abolishing in His flesh the enmity… that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace…” Hallelujah!
And just an extra wonderful addition:
Ephesians 6:12 tells us that our struggle is against rulers, powers, world forces of darkness, and spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places,
Colossians 2:15 tells us that on the cross Yeshua disarmed all of them! He made a public display of them all and triumphed over them all ! Yeshua’s enemies meant to make a shameful public display of Yeshua on that execution pole, but INSTEAD, Yeshua made a public display of them – all the rulers, powers, world forces of darkness, spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places have been disarmed! Hallelujah!
Our mission at Flower Girl Greetings is to magnify the beauty of God’s Word and make it easy for you to share powerful encouragement in a tangible and lasting way with art cards and Bible study tools!